Benefits of Naturally Long Eyelashes
- Beautiful long eyelashes are the final touch to any outstanding makeup look.
- Naturally long lashes can also be the key to looking awake and energized on those lazy days where makeup is just not an option.
- I personally used to struggle with thin and short eyelashes and didn’t feel comfortable leaving the house without mascara on.
- After discovering the MIRACLE of eyelash growth health I no longer have to worry if I have mascara on or not!
12 Eyelash Growth Tips!!
My colleagues and I have narrowed down the BEST Tips and Tricks to help you grow long lashes fast!
If you continue to incorporate at least one of these eyelash growth tips into your daily routine you will see lash growth results in no time!
1. Remove All Trace of Eye Makeup Before Going To Bed.
- Any remnants of mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow, or any other cosmetic product inhibits and slows the growth of new hair follicles.
- Try and go one day a week without the use of eye makeup to give your lashes a chance to breath and reset for a new growth cycle.
2. Remove Eye Makeup Properly and Gently.
Taking off your makeup can be one of the biggest causes of eyelashes to fall out before their scheduled life cycle end.
- First wet a washcloth or piece of cotton with very warm water.
- Press the heated washcloth or cotton onto each eyelid and hold it there for 10-20 seconds to help dissolve the mascara from around each eyelash body.
- Next use an oil free eye-makeup removal serum and a cotton pad to gently wipe away the now softened mascara.
This easy process can lead to a much quicker eyelash regrowth! Even if you only add in the warm washcloth step (while still using a makeup removal wipe to remove the excess mascara) this can be extremely beneficial in stimulating fast eyelash growth.
3. Comb Eyelashes Regularly.
- If not regularly cleaned due to makeup removal, your eyelashes may get particles of dirt and dust stuck in between each lash and imbedded at the skin level.
- Using a small eyelash brush can help clean out each individual eyelash giving them room to move around and receive more oxygen.
- This easy process leads to long lashes and natural eyelash growth.
4. Eat a Healthy Diet, Rich in Vitamins and Nutrients.
- Eating a balanced and healthy diet can be unbelievably beneficial to your eyelashes health (as well as your whole body’s!).
- Like the hair on your head, your eyelashes, in order to grow to their full length and thickness, need to receive a good supply of nutrients.
- A healthy diet should include a generous portion of fresh vegetables, protein, whole grains, and fruit in order to get a beneficial amount of vitamins and minerals each day.
- These nutrients will nourish your lashes and help make eyelashes grow.
5. Treat Your Eyelashes With Extreme Care
- Eyelashes are very fragile pieces of hair and are easily irritated because of this.
- Any sort of abnormal stimulation can cause eyelashes to stop their growth cycle or stop growing before they organically should (stunting their growth).
- By incorporating gentle techniques when interacting with your lashes, you can stimulate your eyelashes to grow back to their natural state.
- It is important to avoid harsh rubbing of the eyes and pulling on the lashes (especially when trying to remove mascara particles).
- Eyelash Strips and the glue used to apply them irritates the dermis (skin) under and around your natural lashes.
- This irritation stops or delays the growth of new eyelashes.
- Also, the removal process of fake lashes can easily and likely tear off currently growing lashes, shortening the hair’s life cycle.
- This disruption of the cycle may inhibit or slow the growth of a new hair follicle in its place.
7. Gently Massage Eyelids for Eyelash Growth.
- Massaging your eyelids once a day increases blood flow and will therefore stimulate each follicle of the eyelashes to grow.
- Keep in mind that harsh treatment of your eyelashes can be detrimental to lash growth, so take care not to be rough during the massage.
8. Avoid Waterproof Mascara and Other Waterproof Eye Cosmetic Products.
- Waterproof mascara in particular can negatively impact lash growth.
- The waterproof formula can be extremely drying to your lashes stopping the eyelash growth cycle.
- Also, removing the waterproof products can be a problem all on its own.
- As mentioned in Tip 5, gentle treatment of your eyelashes is extremely important for eyelash health, but waterproof mascara is often very difficult to remove without the use of somewhat rough treatment.
- By avoiding waterproof products, your eyelashes can grow longer and thicker than if used.
9. Practice Caution When Using the Eyelash Curler
- Although eliminating eyelash curling isn’t necessary, try to shorten the time spent holding the curl.
- If you are able to shorten the time held to 10 seconds your eyelashes’ health will increase dramatically!
BONUS Tips for NEW Eyelash Growth: Grow Longer Lashes Then Ever Before!
All of the tips listed above will help promote the natural eyelash growth your body is already capable of. Unfortunately, not everyone can grow as long of lashes as others may be naturally able to.
Luckily there are several options to help grow lashes longer and thicker, but your body just needs a little bit of help in order to do this.
10. Apply One of These Natural Ingredients (listed below) To Stimulate New Eyelash Growth
These natural oils and ingredients can benefit and promote eyelash growth overtime with daily use! Apply any of these ingredients to the base of your eyelashes every night and wash off the remnants of them the next morning.
- Castor Oil– This type of oil will moisturize dried out lashes and encourages eyelash growth naturally.
- Vitamin E– This will nourish the eyelash bed and help thicken the hair when a new eyelash grows back.
- Green Tea– This ingredient helps maintain the natural growth of the existing lashes and will help stimulate new growth before your body would have originally grown a new lash.
We at Grow Lavish Lashes have created a DIY Eyelash Growth Serum that promotes long and thick lashes!
This easy home treatment will not only help eyelashes grow back to their predetermined length and thickness (by your genetic makeup) but it will also stimulate new eyelash growth quicker then the application of just a single oil/ingredient listed above.
12. Apply A FAST ACTING Eyelash Growth Serum!
- Unlike the prescription eyelash serums (with their long list of negative side effects) over the counter eyelash growth serums are much more reasonably priced and they work just as well (if not better and faster)!
My team and I have researched every eyelash serum and eyelash conditioner product on the market (both over the counter and prescription) and have found the absolute BEST eyelash growth serum available!
- This breakthrough eyelash serum has All-Natural ingredients and therefore ZERO side effects! Idol Lash’s best-selling formula is filled with antioxidants that stimulate long and thick lashes in as little as 2 WEEKS!!
- After comparing the results of this eyelash growth serum with countless other “top contenders” in it’s category, Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer outperforms every single one every time!
For our full review and an in-depth look at this eyelash serum’s ingredients, and outstanding benefits head over to our article linked below!
Eyelash Growth Tips and Tricks F.A.Q.
Q: Do eyelashes grow back?
A: Yes! With proper care, eyelashes that have fallen out naturally as well as lashes that were pulled out accidentally with lash extensions or strips have the potential to grow back.
Q: How do you keep your eyelashes healthy?
A: Along with a healthy diet, the best health tip for eyelashes is to reduce the amount of time spent with mascara on. By removing makeup properly (mentioned above) and sleeping with them clean, eyelashes can thrive!
Q: How do you get longer lashes?
A: Eyelashes naturally have a limit for how long they can grow (based on your genetics). This, however, can be remedied by eyelash growth serums (for the fastest results) as well as natural oils and ingredients when applied nightly.
Q: Do Eyelash Growth Serums Work?
A: Yes! Eyelash serums are a combination of the best ingredients that help stimulate growth, longevity, thickness, and fullness of your eyelashes. When applied nightly, eyelash growth serums can help you achieve longer and fuller lashes then your body is capable of producing.
Q: What is Eyelash Serum for?
A: Eyelash Serum should be used if you are seeking thicker and longer eyelashes even when mascara is not used. Eyelash growth (from eyelash serums) can replace the need for the expensive and time consuming application of eyelash extensions and eyelash strips!
Q: What is the Best Eyelash Growth Serum?
A: After a great deal of research and testing, we have found the best eyelash serum to be Idol Lash Eyelash Enhancer growth serum! Their exclusive formula has breathtaking eyelash growth results and it works unbelievably faster than its competitors! Check out our Idol Lash Review Here!
-NikkiFollow Us For the Best Eyelash Growth Serums and Treatments!